Tell me about yourself

This is the most common question asked in interviews. This question is intended to check your communication and confidence. While answering this question be you have to be very careful. The interviewer is interested in your professional details not the personal one. You should answer this question based on your cv. Below mentioned points will help you answer this question.

  1. Name
  2. Educational Background
  3. Experience ( It should contain job description )
  4. Achievements
  5. Strengths
  6. Hobbies

1 comment:

  1. Example Answer for “tell me about yourself.”

    I’m an experienced Graphic Designer. I have an Associate’s Degree from LA ORT for Digital Media, so I have a strong understanding of how Graphic Design integrates with an overall brand and its marketing efforts. In my last position, I worked with a team of designers to brainstorm, plan, and execute innovative designs for our clients. I work mostly in Adobe, and I’m comfortable with both Mac and PC. I can talk more about my experience and skills that make me a good fit for this job, but mostly I’m just passionate about Design. It’s what I think about 24/7. I love what your company is doing in the industry, and I’d love to bring my enthusiasm to your team.

    My Profile

    ReplyDelete